Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

30 April, 2013

John 21 retold by Maddy: Jesus Comes Back! Collage of boat and bbq by Samaa, Tilly, Moses


One day there were some disciples fishing in the dark, gloomy sea. The sky was dawn and the stars were shining. The disciples could not catch any fish. Then suddenly a voice came out from behind saying, “turn the net to the right.” Then again a voice came out from behind saying, “turn it to the right.” So the disciples turned the net to the right. Then in no time at all, fish kept coming and coming and the net did not break. It was a miracle Peter thought and he knew that voice was Jesus. So Peter put his swimming costume on and dived out of the boat. Jesus had already made a fire for all of them. Then Jesus asked Peter some questions. Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon, son of John, do you love me more than these?” “Yes, Lord,” he said,”you know that I love you.” “Feed my lambs,” Jesus said. Again Jesus said, “Simon, son of John, do you love me?” He answered, “Yes, Lord, you know that I love you.” Jesus said, “look after my sheep.” The third  time he said to him, “Simon, son of John do you love me?” Peter was a bit sad because Jesus kept asking him, “do you love me?”